Andreas M. Antonopoulos is a technologist and serial entrepreneur who has become one of the most well-known and well-respected figures in bitcoin. He is the author of two books: “Mastering Bitcoin”, published by O’Reilly Media and considered the best technical guide to bitcoin and “The Internet of Money”, a book about why bitcoin matters.
As an engaging public speaker, teacher and writer, Andreas makes complex subjects accessible and easy to understand. As an advisor, he helps startups recognize, evaluate, and navigate security and business risks. Andreas was also one of the first to use the phrase “The Internet of Money”, as early as 2013, to describe bitcoin as part of his speaking business.
1. Bitcoin today is similar to internet in 1992
2. Bitcoin does not need intermediaries, to be specific banks
3. Bitcoin is special to India because of its software producing nation
4. India can become an international center of finance using Bitcoin opportunities
5. Once money is put on to internet, people will start spending it for their daily needs. Bitcoin future lies there
6. Regulators are concerned as its disruptive traditional investment methods and currency production
7. Bitcoin is a global phenomenon that will happen, Is India ready for it?
8. Banks will be forced to adapt the blockchain technology
Andreas M. Antonopoulos is an advocator of decentralized blockchain technology and crypto currencies as a whole and especially in bitcoin and ethereum. Below video shows his explanation on how bitcoin and ethereum can coexist and have the power to change the whole world.